As a business owner, you’ve likely heard the motto “content is king” to describe the importance of content marketing. And while written content is effective for many audiences, video marketing is an even more powerful tool to increase interactions and actions.
Forrester Research takes the phrase “a picture is worth a thousand words” one step further by adding that a one-minute video is worth 1.8 million words. Considering that 46 percent of people who watch a marketing video on a business website take action after viewing it, it makes sense to include video in your marketing strategy.
Here are six reasons why you should include video on your website:
1. You Will Rank Better in Google
2. You Will Showcase Your Brand’s Personality
3. You Will Stand Out From The Competition
4. You Will Include Mobile Users
5. You Can Demonstrate Your Benefits
6. You Can Provide Video Testimonials